NEW website coming soon!
Very excited to tell you about my new website launching this Spring. iBuildStrongWomen.com is a little bit about me, Charlene SanJenko, about what I do, how I do it and why. Most importantly, it’s about the strong women that I have the pleasure to work with – women creating the bodies they want and the lives they crave! That’s the exciting part.
Interested to work with me? Here’s how:
Plenty of Options. Flexibility. Customization.
It’s got to work for you.
WHAT I DO…
- Sleek & Sexy 90-Day Online Fitness Transformation;
- Eating-to-Win Nutrition Plans & Guidance;
- Customized Online Workout Video Programs & Eating Plans – distance clients;
- Pre-Summer 4-Week Detox Cleanse (June) & Pre-Winter 4-Week Detox Cleanse (December);
- Diabetic Lifestyle Solutions – for those diagnosed or borderline, NEW online program coming Summer 2012;
- All-Inclusive 12-Week Physique Transformations;
- One-on-One Customized Private Training & Lifestyle Mentoring – distance and local;
- Competitors’ Coaching – distance and local;
- Small Group Training & Coaching – local;
- Skype Private & Small Group Coaching – coming Summer 2012;
- Sleek & Sexy Shape-Up Fitness Vacations on the Sunshine Coast; and,
- Lighten Up, a Mentoring Group for Women.
I’d love the opportunity to help you realize your true potential. Let’s chat about what you might be looking for. Please don’t hesitate to contact me. Life’s too short not to live your dreams with energy, health and happiness!
WHY I DO IT…
iBuildStrongWomen.com. The concept behind it? A brand. A movement. Yes, I (CSJ) build strong women… that’s my purpose in life… however, EACH of us can say that! As we each individually get stronger on the inside and out… each one of us can help build strong women all around us… locally and globally.
The stronger we are, the stronger we are – collectively. Full circle, starting with the physical but ascending so, so, so much further from there.
WHERE I DO IT…
- I train out of a micro-boutique studio on North Road beside MYoga in Gibsons on the beautiful Sunshine Coast just 40-minutes by ferry from Vancouver. It’s a great little space that I simply call, The Training Space. Below are some photos.
- JumpStart Fitness & Spa Vacations at The Painted Boat Resort Spa & Marina are another passion of mine – perfect for off-Coast clients, distance clients and those looking for a unique experience to give them a little jump-start towards their fitness and health goals. I look forward to expanding these vacations to Puerto Morelos, Mexico this year ~ my second favourite place on earth!
- Online training, customized workout videos and eating plans allow me the freedom and flexibility to work with clients all over the world. Technology now allows for ‘face-to-face’ check-in sessions, lifestyle mentoring, even training tutorials.